WE ARE GROWING AND EXPANDING OUR SERVICES
Are you a passionate, enthusiastic therapist who wants to work in a cutting edge environment?
Options Treatment Programs, Inc. is growing and expanding services. We are a state certified Mental Health and Substance Abuse Facility with offices located in Green Bay, Appleton, and Waupaca, WI.
Options Treatment Programs is a dynamic and innovative agency geared at providing empirically validated programming. The “one size fits all” approach is wishful thinking given each client is different and their family has its own unique ways of functioning.
Options Treatment Programs is looking for a full time Mental Health / Substance Use Disorder Clinician in our Appleton, WI office.
Opportunities for this position include:
- Assess, diagnose, recommend, treat and counsel clients in an outpatient setting for mental health and/or substance abuse. Clients are seen in individual, family and group settings.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and define long term and short term goals as outlined by DHS 35/75.
- Facilitate curriculum based groups such as Cognitive Behavioral Interventions for Substance Abuse (CBI-SA) and Advanced Practice (AP)
- Meet with Clients on an individual basis to link their needs to skills that will help them be successful
- Complete discharges which reflect progress and ongoing recommendations for the Clients continued success
- Provide ongoing communication and collaboration with community partners to help drive a client’s success and meet treatment plan needs
- Complete all required documentation in a timely manner.
- Be willing to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of clients
- Be willing to work on our dynamic team, listening and learning from others perspectives, demanding the best from each other while finding “what works for our clients”.
Qualified candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Licensed in the State of Wisconsin to provide mental health services (LPC or LCSW preferred, will consider training license.)
- Licensed in the State of Wisconsin as a Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC or SAC preferred, will consider training license)
- Possess excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team in a faced paced environment.
- Previous experience working with correctional clients preferred.
Options Treatment Programs offers a competitive benefit package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, life insurance, 401k, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Options Treatment Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer