A TRULY UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
Are you a passionate, enthusiastic therapist who wants to work in a cutting edge environment?
Options Treatment Programs, Inc. is a dynamic and innovative agency geared at providing empirically validated programming. The “one size fits all” approach is wishful thinking given each client is different and their family has its own unique ways of functioning.
Options Treatment Programs is looking for a full time CPOP Case Manager / Clinician in our Green Bay, WI site. Duties of this dual role include:
CPOP Case Manager
The Community Partnership Outreach Program (CPOP) utilizes a Wraparound (strength-based, trauma-informed, multi-level, person-centered, interdisciplinary) approach to facilitate the reintegration of incarcerated individuals into the Green Bay Community.
- Participate as both facilitator of Community Re-orientation Support Group and a member of the Neighborhood Support team.
- Meet with agent and client prior to release to determine treatment needs.
- Meet with agent and client at point of release, assisting client to navigate the first hours or days in the community and to assist client, as collaboratively planned with agent, with accessing identified needs (i.e., food, clothing).
- Develop Coordinated Case Plan collaboratively between agent, client and Neighborhood Team members.
- Ensure Coordinated Case Plan integrates Client Services programs and neighborhood services.
- Meet with clients (individually/groups) at least three (3) times per week to assist client to follow through with their Coordinated Case Plan. Client home visits are required.
- Reinforce client’s positive, pro social behaviors.
- Support client participation in programs identified in the Coordinated Case Plan, utilizing motivational counseling techniques.
- Maintain professional working relationship with staff, clients, and others involved in CPOP (Community Partnership Outreach Program).
- Facilitate Curriculum Based Groups such as Domestic Violence, Pre Treatment, Anger Management and Thinking for a Change.
Mental Health / AODA Clinician
- Assess, diagnose, treat and counsel clients in an outpatient setting for mental health and/or substance abuse. Clients are seen in individual, family and group settings.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and define long term and short term goals as outlined by DHS 35/75.
- Facilitate curriculum based groups such as Cognitive Behavioral Interventions for Substance Abuse (CBI-SA), Advanced Practice, Thinking for a Change and Anger Control.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely manner.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Licensed in the State of Wisconsin to provide mental health services. (LPC or LCSW preferred, will consider training license.)
- Licensed in the State of Wisconsin as a Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC or SAC preferred, will consider training license)
- Previous experience working with correctional clients, wraparound services, and case management experience preferred.
- Possess excellent organizational, time management, assessment and case conceptualization skills.
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team in a faced paced environment.
Options Treatment Programs offers a competitive benefit package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, life insurance, 401k, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Options Treatment Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer